EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Barda Michal, PRAHA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 11:35:59 +0200
Dear Mr.Korg,
I understand your explanation about MD fully, as my wife is a MD and
intersted in psychiatry and  I spent last 22years on her side.
Nevertheless, the human body and mind and the balance in them are so
fine, that we often tend to engineer it according to the books instead
of enjoying the variety and harmony - because we call it not normal or
ill.
Thanks for your reply
Michal Barda