EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"A. David Moody" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A. David Moody
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:47:17 -0700
En Lin Wei wrote (1 July at 04.02)  <If I am not mistaken it was something
you wrote that sparked my original interest in the issue of Pound and
Confucius.>    I think you must be mistaken since I can't think of anything
I have published which could have done that.   At least I have written
nothing on the issue of Pound and Confucius.

As for your commentary on my note re the difference between art and action,
you make it perfectly clear that for you there is no difference between
Pound's poetry and his prose propaganda.  Let's leave it at that.

ADM