MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Laurie J. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:20:46 -0400
As MEEOA finishes one membership year and starts a new one, I am happy to
report that MEEOA starts the 2017-18 year with all leadership positions
filled! I am pleased to announcement that Mary Kate Barbosa has been
elected to the position of MEEOA President-Elect for 2017-18.

Dear Members of MEEOA,

Thank you for your support over the past 2016-17 year. The contributions of
time and effort on the part of many members, made this year as President of
MEEOA a productive one for the organization, and an enjoyable one for me.
As Dori Fellman, begins her year as President of MEEOA, I know that your
continued support will strengthen MEEOA and TRIO programs in Maine.
Attached to this email you will find a list of MEEOA officers and Executive
Committee and their contact information. All Committee Chairs welcome new
committee members, so please volunteer!

Also, please take time right now, as I just did, to go online to:
www.meeoa.org/membership.php?id=4
Renew your MEEOA membership and urge other TRIO staff to join.
MEEOA is stronger when we all join together to support TRIO!

Looking forward to the year ahead,

Laurie

*Laurie J. Davis, **Executive Director*
*TRIO Programs: **Upward Bound & Student Support Services*
*University of Southern Maine*
*37 College Avenue, Gorham, ME 04038*
*207-780-5282     **[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
               *