ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Chesley, Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:35:39 -0400
From my experience in playing and coaching, you don't spend much time, if
any, practicing situations that have such an infrequent occurrence.  Unless
maybe you could make a drill out of it, I suppose.  Actually there is a
drill that we would do in youth hockey where the whole team takes turns
firing on one of the goalies with multiple pucks.  I guess that would be a
24X0, and that doesn't occur very often in a game either. :-)
Practicing a 6X3 as a game situation probably isn't a very common thing.