ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Stephen Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:04:38 -0500
In recent years, the top seeded team has opted to play the earlier game to
allow for additional rest between games, especially if the game were to go
into overtime.  So there have been times when the "showcase" game has been
the early game.

I believe it is Maine's choice, so it will be a choice between rest, or
additional fans at the game.

-Steve