ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:58:39 -0400
8bit
From:
Brian Demoree <[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask],NNTP writes:
>I've been listening to the game on wmeb   www.webradio.com/wmeb

>Wait a few minutes for the connection.  When I went to the page, it
>fwded me
>to the Maine game, and a few  minutes later, the game started playing.
>There really isn't anything on the webapge that tells you that it is
>playing
>the game, but it says it's WMEB's page.
It won't ever tell you that a game is on.  It simply takes our signal
and sends it over the net.  If we have music going (like we usually do)
it will play music.  If we're broadcasting a game, the game will be
rebroadcast on the net.  We aren't an all-sports station, but we
specialize in UMaine sports.  By typing in www.webradio.com/wmeb (which
you did), you will be brought directly to the site that plays our
signal - no other links to connect to.  It's very easy, and you only
need a soundcard to hear us.  Hope you all tune in next weekend...

Brian Demoree