From:
Susan Flaherty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Flaherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2019 17:02:34 +0100
The Maine Irish Heritage Center will be hosting an exhibit on George Bernard Shaw.  The opening night will be March 1st, to coincide with First Friday Art Walk.  Here is some more info:
The "Judging Shaw" exhibition comprises 13 panels detailing the life, works and philosophy of George Bernard Shaw. Vice Consul Aoife Budd will introduce the documentary film, "Shaw, My Astonishing Self" at 6 pm. A 60 minute film.

Feel free to share this information and if you have any questions let me know.  Thanks!  Susan Flaherty, librarian Maine Irish Heritage Center, Portland.