Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:19:24 +0100
8bit
Sender:
From:
Susan Flaherty <[log in to unmask]>
Saint Patrick's Day maybe over but we still have some wonderful events here at the Maine Irish Heritage Cetner.

Next Tuesday March 24th we are hosting a lecture by Suzanne Stempek Shea.  She will be talking about her book "This is Paradise" about one woman's work to bring a medical clinic to Africa in memory of her dead son.  This woman, Mags Roirdan will also be on hand to discuss her on-going mission.  The lecture is free and we would love to have a nice turn out to welcome these to amazing woman to Maine .  The doors open at 6:30, lecutre is at 7:00  If you would like more information please contact me off-list [log in to unmask] (I have a flier I can email you as well).  Thanks!