MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lisa Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:47:58 +0000
Greetings, MEEOA community!

As part of our Murphy Jr. Stewardship, KVCC's TRIO Program has created a Facebook profile for him: https://www.facebook.com/meeoa.murphy. We invite you to add Murphy as a friend on FB to stay up to date on his adventures!

We have created this page with the hopes of raising money for MEEOA throughout the year and raising awareness for Maine's TRIO programs.  Our first endeavor will be having Murphy Jr. participate in the Annual Polar Bear Dip that benefits the Alfond Youth Center. (At least two human participants from our TRIO program will be attending and have agreed to bring Murphy with them). Any money that Murphy raises will be split 50/50 between MEEOA and The Alfond Youth Center.

We challenge you and your programs to contribute to Murphy's Polar Plunge (we will keep him safe, we promise). Murph has already raised $10! Please contact Nick Runco ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) with any questions-he is participating and collecting donations, as well.  You can contribute to Murph's GoFundMe page here:  https://www.gofundme.com/meeoa-alfond-youth-center-5050 . We will document the event so you know your donation is safe.

Best of luck on the upcoming semester!

Sincerely,

KVCC's TRIO program (including Murphy Jr)

[cid:image002.jpg@01D26C22.156FEBF0]

Lisa Black, TRIO Program Director

https://www.facebook.com/KVCC.MAINE
https://www.facebook.com/kv.trio