ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 04:35:38 -0500
Stats for defensemen show good reason why they are not playing well in the
third.  Cullen & White are following in the footsteps of other great
defensemen here at Maine, playing 10-15 minutes each period.  Chris Imes,
Eric Weinrich, Keith Carney, (just to name a few), all would be asked to give
more than their legs could stand.  I well remember the game when Keith's ice
time was 12 minutes less than the game itself.  He could barely walk.

Who is watching the timing on these?  Grant Standbrook.  Maybe this is
Grant's work hardening program?  (Can't tell I'm in the medical field, can
you!)

Okay, guys, the slump is over!  Now ON TO THE FLEET!

Cathy Hart