ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 12:12:46 -0400
I played with the older brothers of Derek Damon & Nick Payson, both of whom
were very good players but not close to the level of their little brothers.
I think it depends on how established the hockey base is as well.  When we
were playing we were fairly early on in Bangor's hockey development.  The
families learn and little bro gets better playing against older kids.  This
was true with the other brothers I played with as well who didn't go on to
play D1.