ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
The Chesleys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 21:37:39 -0500
I'll bet the lighting upgrade was to replace fixtures/bulbs with high
efficiency units.  I'll be curious to hear what the result is from the
fan point of view.  Sometimes there is a significant color and/or
brightness change.  Or maybe it was done just to enhance the color of
the new jerseys.  :-)

Clair  71'