ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bruce Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:26:13 -0500
Hockey List, to add to the post on Matt Yeats, he is red hot now with
almost a league-leading number of wins as of last night. Unfortunately for
us Maine fans, his team defeated the Phoenix RoadRunners 3-2 last night
and his Maine ex-teammate, Mike Morrison. Mike has had a rough patch
lately and was sent down to the ECHL to get his act together again. Mike
plays with ex-Mainers Todd Jackson and new arrival, Matt Deschamps, on the
Phoenix side. I assume that Mike will try to get another shot at dueling
Yatsie tonight or Saturday night in this 3 game series. I hope everyone up
in Maine enjoys the Maine-Mercyhurst game this weekend. I will have to be
satisfied going over to Hershey to see a lot of our ex-Mainers from the
AHL come to town in the coming months. I also have enjoyed reading Doug
Janik's blogs too. As his old hockey academic advisor, I am pleased to see
him using his writing skills! Keep the news coming.
Bruce Hale