ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kathleen Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:51:52 -0500
"Carrierre's play and Malone's play, assuming that they are going to get
into the game."

Carrierre DID play in the Providence game. Couldn't tell it was his first
game. He didn't do anything memorable but that can be a good thing!!

>From: james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: exhibition game and Ben in the net
>Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:14:42 -0800
>
>I heard from a little birdy who was at the Providence game that Ben stayed
>in the net and did not try to overplay the puck... is that the case?  was
>there a marked differenc in how he travelled during that game?
>
>   (I prefer the travelling goalie to one who cannot play the puck to save
>his life)
>
>   also, whCarrierre's play and Malone's play, assuming that they are going
>to get into the game.
>oever goes tonight, please give us a report on things like
>   Carrierre's play and Malone's play, assuming that they are going to get
>into the game.
>
>   I am also hoping that Wilson and Foley can split this one.  I will be
>good to know that Maine has someone to turn to if Ben steps on a puck in
>practice, a la Jimmy a couple years ago.

>Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes – enter the Microsoft Office Live
Sweepstakes http://clk..atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0050001581mrt/direct/01/