ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:59:13 -0500
Wow, you think that Tim coaches them to an intentional loss?!   Now
that's bizarre!

I wouldn't have thought that Whitehead would even like a team playing
"too much" offense, but what a bizarre way to show the problems in not
doing everything necessary for good D.

Why would a coach want his team to lose the home game against the
leagues' best teams?  ... it makes a Hockey East regular season crown
almost impossible.

That said, there may have been more odd-man rushes in Sunday's game than
all of last year combined. :-(

gobble gobble, wayne