ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Voisine, Cory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:31:06 -0400
I guess he is just saying that the pro game favors people with stick
skills. Niko is a good example of someone that had great stick skills
and when he went to the pro game people were surprised with how well he
did. Not sure how Derek does as a pro, but it wouldn't shock me to see
him be an nhl'r. You have to look at people like Montgomery that never
got a steady NHL job, and guys like Mike Morrison that do. It is a
little unpredictable.

-Cory