ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Beth Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:44:05 -0400
I have to agree.  Wisconsin is a the best team and they have one heck of
a great goalie.  Maine made some mistakes but they fought hard and so
while I wish they could have won, I know they put up a good fight
against a great team.  You have to respect Eaves for rebuilding the
Wisconsin program and so I will be cheering for the Badgers.  I happen
to work with a BC alumni and he will be so annoying to me if BC wins so
I'm definitely with Jake on this one.  We beat BC three times this
season and we could beat them again if given the chance.  It would be an
sickly feeling to know they won the national title.

-Beth

--
Beth A. Dixon
Tufts University - Finance & Planning