ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:59:34 -0500
Ok everyone -- Let's turn Lawler Rink  into Alfond South this weekend
and help our Black Bears SWEEP the Merrimack Warriors. I usually lose my
voice for at least several days following a Maine/Merrimack match up in
North Andover, and I don't expect this year to be any different.  Looks
like there may be some snow showers, but then again, when DOESN'T it
snow when Maine plays a weekend series down here.

If any one is interested in meeting before either of the games, Dan and
I will be at Fuddruckers on Friday night (on Route 114 and right near
campus).  On Saturday, we will be at The Loft on Route 125 (also in
North Andover) - their lobster bisque is to die for!!!

--
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears