ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tracy and Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 10:33:56 -0600
I read through Deron's fourth paragraph and repeat what I've said for a few years now.  This team / program is not as motivated as they should be.  They are not playing like a national contender, or league contender for that matter.  Not disrespect to Coach, but Walsh was the best motivator there was in the game.  Maybe we ae spoiled by that, but it's not the same.  The boys are notand have not played the do or die type of play expected in this program.  At this point I'd be surprised to see tham at Banknorth Garden.......

My .02.