ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Melissa Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 22:20:58 -0500
Umm, doesn't Whitehead have a better winning percentage than Walsh?  How is
that lowering the bar for your team?  (I multiplied games by 2, giving 2
points per win, 1 point per tie - Whitehead is a bit over 68% while Walsh
was a bit under 64% - not a huge difference, but 68 > 64).

-Melissa

http://hockeyphotography.com