ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:54:20 -0600
Funny to hear you mention Shields, there was a play right out to the piece of real estate (right side back door) that Shields owned so well and it was a missed oppurtunity.  I said to my son, "if only Shields were there that would be the game winner".

I am hopeful that the leadership roles are addressed, (I liked Ronin), the defense, (I like Tyler) and of course the sniper role is filled.  Even if Jimmy moves on (I hope not), if these issues are addressed this team has a much better chance of success.

We will never all be satisfied with what we see or don't see, but there have been a few too many
unresolved issues the last couple of years that really need to be ironed out for a better outcome.  Don't get me wrong, I know they made it to the tourny, but, too many almosts this year.  Have a great summer.