ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:09:26 -0500
Hi Spiros,

Can't count on the Globe to get anything right.  In 2002 they set up
the brackets for east vs. west because of 9/11.  However this year and
I believe last year as well it is set up so the 1 seed wherever they
are placed and the 4 seed would realistically meet in the semis as
would the 2 vs. the 3.  Hence should both Maine and BC advance they
would once again square off in a semi-final.

I assume you're probably be heading to Minnesota so make a lot of
noise!!!  I'll be watch the Boston boys in Worcester, as well as
watching Maine on the tube on Saturday and I hope Sunday!!!

Bob Fitta