ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:17:14 -0500
It is hard to argue with this (so I won't).

I'll just throw out there that I have strong doubts that Hockey East
will actually do this.  They'll give it to Dick Umile just like they do
every year (or so it seems) for the same 'ole thing.

(Actually I'm betting they vote Blaise "division 12" McDonald as Coach
of the Year.

-Deron