ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:55:52 -0500
And to answer an earlier question that I posed.  The Maine go black
bears site is reporting that Boston Beer Works will be the site of the
pre-game rally!  Great venue and good memories from last years frozen
four pre-game, for the BC semi-final that is!

Can't wait 'til Friday!

On Mar 14, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Spiros Polemis wrote:

>  The Maine-BC game will be the 5pm one. See this link:
>
> http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/presarch/0305/mar13mf.html
>

>  William wrote:
>  Maine's in. In. What could possibly go wrong now? Seriously, Maine's
> playing for seeding now. Question: Does the team with the highest
> ranking (In this case, BC) get to choose which game (5/8 p.m.) to play
> on Friday? If so, is it a reach to think York and crew wanted the 5
> p.m. game because it gives them a pretty good shot at taking over the
> entire building? I know Maine fans travel and travel in droves,
> too, but a 5 p.m. weekday start time certainly can strain more
> schedules than it can help.

Bob Fitta
Director of Advertising
Harvard Magazine