ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:52:29 -0500
I heard one person make an interesting observation about this year's
senior class.  They were talking about how this senior class doesn't
necessarily contain the talent of years past and pointed out that this was
the last class recruited by Shawn Walsh and he was really sick that
offseason.

I hadn't actually thought of it that way, but there may be something to
that.  I too expect great things from this freshmen class and if we
continue to recruit like that we'll keep the program at a high level.

Despite our Division 12 lockerrooms!  ;-)

-Deron