ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:51:40 -0400
 Got to see the game and the assist to Marleau was a classic Niko play.
Skate around the zone until something opens up and thread  a backhand pass
right on Marleau's stick. Marleau did a nice job once he got it also. Scary
moment for Niko near the end of the game when he got high sticked up under
the half shield. Don't believe he played again but I could be wrong on that.
Fun game to watch as the AVs had a ton of chances and Cheechoo had a classic
stick between the legs shot that went in. Cheechoo is a great story and of
course so is Niko:). Tampa Bay and San Jose give us Mainers something to
take interest in while we wait for October:)

 Jon