ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 06:41:32 -0500
Maine played well for 2 periods, did a good job keeping BU from in front of
Morrison. BUs style of play is interference all over the ice. Could have
been called most of the night.I thought 2 of the BU goals were soft. The
third was a fat rebound right on Millers stick. The D man turnover was par
for the course this year and you are right Deron it happens every game for
a goal. Its still early in the season but Maine isn't playing 60 minutes
at this point .