ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kevin Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 06:46:13 -0500
I don't agree with this at all.  Alfie was AWESOME the 2nd half of the
season last year.  He carried a suspect D down the stretch last year.
I think everyone is allowed an off game once in a while.  I have seen
Larocque struggle for BU at times even though now he is in a groove.
Similarly, Helanen has been up and down for UMass-Amherst.  Alfie
will be fine.  I just think Coach Walsh would like to have a 2nd goalie
that he can count on - that is why you see Morrison getting some
minutes.

--
  Kevin C. Tompkins                     Comverse Network Systems
  phone/vmx = 1-888-525-3934 (x8740)    [log in to unmask]