ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Phil Leavitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:46:41 -0400
Both title games were awesome but..............

What about the 1995 semi-final game with juggernaut Michigan that went 3
overtimes in Providence.  I know it wasn't for the title but it was
unbelievable!  The tension was unbearable, the skating rushes from
end-to-end and incredidible saves by Allison.  I still remeber that one
where he was on his back and a Michigan forward got a rebound, fired a
rocket and Blair snagged it in mid-air with the glove hand out of no-where.

Hat's off to Shawn and the boys for givings us great hockey and 2 national
championships in the 90's.

As a Hockey East fan, you have to be very satisified to produce 3 final
four teams!  Hockey East Rules!

My 1999 final ranking is:

        Maine
        New Hamphsire