ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ed Sczerba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:25:37 EST
Just returned from the UNH ticket office and they had FED-EX'd the away tix
this Tuesday a.m. Looks like we are all in the section above the Zamboni
gate.

I called FOX-Sports for their HE TV coverage and was told :

        Thurs:
              Providence vs B.C.

        Sat :
              Providence @ B.C. ( if necessary )
                         or
              Merrimack  @ B.U.

        Sun :
              Merrimack @ BU
                         or
              Umass-Lowell @ N.E.
                         or
              MAINE @ N.H.

I will be at the Redhook Brewery with some Maine fans before Fridays game -

        It's located on the Pease Tradeport (old airbase) right off Rt 4/16
in Newington. Lots of parking, a good place to carpool from and easy access
to the road you have to take to Durham. It's about 1 mile up the road on the
left, after you exit Rt 95 heading up Rt 4/16 to Durham.

        r/
          ZERB

Still Proudly Supporting the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation