ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Jeffrey Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:09:50 -0500
For those who may still be interested in traveling to Michigan to go watch the Black Bears this weekend, as far as I know, it's still a possibility.  I found out from Main1 Travel in Bangor that they are offering a group deal with discounted plane
tickets from Bangor to Detroit for just $337 round-trip, leaving on Friday morning and returning Monday morning.  They can help with hotel and anything else, you would just need to secure game tickets.

The catch is that you have to call them by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow (Thursday).  It is also contigent upon 10 people getting on board.  As far as I know, there are five confirmed and a few maybes, so it is still possible, just limited.

If this is something you may be interested in, call Main1 Travel at 941-8477, or 1-800-418-4114.

Just figured I'd pass this along to see if anyone hadn't heard of this that might be interested.  Believe me, the team could use the support, the Michigan fans are quite rabid, so the more Maine fans, the better!

Jeff Mannix
Station Manager, WMEB 91.9 FM
University of Maine Student-Run Radio Station
Listen to UMaine hockey on WMEB-FM or on the web at www.umaine.edu/wmeb