ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:01:42 -0500
Special note to Maine hockey list members:

Anyone with tickets to Anaheim, or planning to do so, ought to know I found
bookings Thursday on the Marriott Internet page for $ 99 per night rooms at
the Anaheim Marriott, the HQ hotel for the Hockey Final Four.

Besides being a very good rate for Los Angeles rooms at a major chain, my
earlier attempts to book that hotel were unsuccessful.  This is a very good
deal, but might not be available, so check their web page.

It would be very nice to have many Maine fans together in the same place.

Also, HOCKEY-L reports that some tickets are still available for Anaheim.
And, www.worldtek.com lists packages (hotel and game tickets, not airfare)
on a site claiming to be the "official" championship games tour package
supplier to the NC$$.

For our personal "week in the west" itinerary, and travel hints to go to
Los Angeles, respond privately.

BTW, we got our Anaheim tickets last year at the Final Four at Boston, so
our trip was something we were going to do anyway.   We are properly
hedging about Maine's chances, though, and are cautiously optimistic.

Go Blue !!  Go West !!

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***