ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Brian Demoree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:16:55 -0400
I had a chance to speak with Shawn Walsh yesterday, and he told me that
one of the freshman goalies may get the nod tonight (although he didn't
say which one), which tells you how much he is worried about Moncton.
And I have a copy of their roster, and some of those names are not
pretty.  I am broadcasting the game on WMEB tonight (91.9 FM), and
since there was no pronounciation guide, it will be interesting to see
how badly I pronounce them.