EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dennis Witt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 03:06:43 +0100
At 26.11.2005 02:10, CENTRONE wrote:
>I read _Ezra Pound Speaks_--not cover to cover :).  Would like to see the
>transcripts of William Joyce's broadcasts.

I don't think there are any, despite several recent monographs on
Joyce - or rather the Joyce *Trial*. There are, however, a few
recordings of some of his broadcasts available (remastered but still
in lousy quality), for example at Earthstation1.com.

http://www.earthstation1.com/Merchant/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=E&Product_Code=TBOLHHCMCC&Category_Code=LHH