NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Corey Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:38:09 -0400
Where: Orono Campus and  Cooperative Extensions
When: 5:00 am
Expected Duration: 5hrs
Scope: Routers and switches

We will also be upgrading operating systems on the routers and switches for the following Oxford and Androscoggin and Sagadahoc Cooperative Extension Offices.

Orono Campus the following switches will have their operating systems upgraded and downtime should be minimal;

1944
Alfond Arena
Alfond Stadium
Aquaculture
ARS Greenhouse
Aubert Hall
Boardman
Clapp Greenhouse
Corbett Hall (old)
Crosby Lab
Cutler
Dow Pines
DPC
Dunn
EAP
Global Science
Hauck
HVAC
Innovations Center
Lengyel
Lord
Neville
Patch
Service and Garage
Small Animal
Steam Plant

UNET Contact Info:
	NOC 561-3587 (this should transfer to the Operator
	who can get in touch with the appropriate person)

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	NONE / Unknown at this time