From:
Sally Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:26:33 -0400
Hi Everyone, I read about this disease and have seen a documentary on
this…there are people who cannot help having Body Odor. The town may have
given this person all that they need to stay clean but he/she may have far
deeper issues that cause him/her to have Body Odor. Sally

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=149212