From:
Erica Rubin Irish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erica Rubin Irish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:58:03 -0400
The MLA Scholarship and Loan Committee announces the 2014 Fall Conference
Scholarship Raffle

.         The committee awards scholarships and grants to Maine residents
totaling $3000 each year!

.         All of our income comes from the Fall Conference Scholarship
Basket Raffle.

.         We need your help in two ways:

1 - Make and donate a basket

2 - Buy raffle tickets at the conference

The MLA Scholarship and Loan Committee

.         Each year, a $2,000 scholarship is awarded to a Maine resident
pursuing a graduate degree in library studies.

.         Interest free loans up to $2,000 are granted to MLA members
enrolled in a degree program in library studies, or registered for
continuing education classes or a single academic course or training
seminar.

.         Four need-based grants of $250 each are given to librarians in
Maine to defray the expenses of attending the MLA annual conference.

Questions?

Contact Debbie Lozito
Edythe Dyer Community Library
269 Main Road North
Hampden, Maine 04444
Phone 207-862-3550
Email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Erica Rubin Irish

Library Director

Carver Memorial Library

Searsport, Maine