EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:25:56 +0800
Would anyone be able to assist me, not with exact but with
approximate estimates of the likely cost of publishing quotations for
an urgent grant application from a) The Cantos and b) Ezra Pound and
the Visual Arts, ed. Zinnes? I gather that permissions should be
sought from Mr Declan Spring for whom I have only a postal address,
though perhaps in UK permissions rest with Fabers?

Richard Read.

--

Dr Richard Read                            Email [log in to unmask]
Senior Lecturer