ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anthony DelMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:13:24 +0000
I remember posting in the past about Whitehead needing to be gone, something I've maintained since that day at the Alfond where they removed the interim tag and made him head coach. Everyone was caught up in the " oh he took us to the frozen four....." stance and jumped all over me for saying FIRE HIM. I still say he needs to go, one down year I can understand, but we haven't made a turn. The only way to go is up? No, we are falling further into the hole. A hockey game is 60 mins, we play 40 and have played 40 mins in each game of the past 2 seasons. The program is a joke right now and needs to be revamped. By the looks of the team we have talent but we don't have anyone to lead it.

Tony