ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:12:23 -0500
What do you think will be the effect on MAINE hockey if the bid to
de-regulate eligibility requirements succeeds?  I am against, as I think
most are.  But I am surprised at the lack of discussion on the topic.

Also, if anyone is interested, the recent trade of Ray Bourque to
Colorado had many of the local sports shows telling fans in Boston to
pay more attention to Hockey East.  Lets see when and if the fans take
to the stands of the Hockey East venues and if the ticket prices rise.
It could become interesting around here.  But most Boston team fans are
fair weather fans.

GO MAINE