ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 06:32:43 -0400
Regarding Dan's comments -

>Having seen him at the FleeCenter, I can report that Jean-Yves Roy was a
>former Black Bear who played after Beers and before Ferraro.
>
>I can only wish that Ferraro hooks up with some other NHL squad, as the B's
>seem to have forced him into Baby-B's exile, and he deserves better.

I'd like to add my "ditto" -- Much as I loved seeing Ferraro in a Bruins
uniform, I'd rather see him playing full time with another club than riding
the shuttle between Providence and Boston.  Maybe I'll pose that very
question to Harry Sinden the next time he's on Sports Radio.

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears