ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 05:40:44 -0700
Darth Walshy.. haha.. that is pretty good.

I noticed that they didn't make any fun of how Maine-iacs say "National
Championship".  :-)

The last couple years (especially this past year) has certainly brought
the Maine-UNH rivalry to another level.  I know I'm looking forward to
the next meeting between these two.

-dt