ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Scott Dority <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:47:40 -0500
        If nothing else, there's been some interesting discussion concerning fan
"participation" since Saturday. This is good; awareness is being
heightened. If you can sit quietly in your seat at a Maine hockey game,
fine. That's your right and I respect that. However, nobody can tell me the
crowd doesn't help the team. Shawn had to plead with the fans for some
noise vs Providence which resulted in three goals in about 5 minutes. That
can not be disputed and the message should be obvious.