ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 10:27:26 -0400
Deron Treadwell wrote:

> Once again Dave Hendrickson is producing excellent weekly previews for
> Hockey East.  I noticed this evening that this week's preview is
> available at http://www.uscollegehockey.com

Thanks, Deron!

> Also, Dave will be doing some stuff for the FoMH newsletter this season
> as I understand it.  This should be even more reason for people to
> consider joining the group to receive this wonderful newsletter.

I'll just add that I expect to do about three features for each
newsletter.  These will be original pieces that won't be available on
uscollegehockey.com.

In the current issue, for example, I have four articles:  "He's
Baaaackkkkk!" (Brendan Walsh); "The Bluest Blue-Chipper" (Barrett
Heisten); "A Freshmen Bumper Crop" (Black Bear rookies); and
"Game On, Dude" (Maine alumni Christian Lalonde and Luke Vitale
and their involvement with Pro Beach Hockey).

The current issue also contains Coach's Corner, a feature on Peter
Ferraro and a piece on the women's team, among other things.

The newsletter is really a first-class publication.  I hope Maine
fans realize how good they have it being able to get something this
substantial every month.

Dave Hendrickson