ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Scott Lerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:00:23 -0500
I think the problem may just be raw ability or experience. The biggest
problem I've seen is puck control. The players miss too many passes,
especially through the neutral zone, and turn the puck over way too
much. Drilling the players every day in practice might help, but
there's only so many hours of practice. Maybe it'll all fall into
place next month, or maybe this will just be more of a rebuilding year
than we wanted it to be.

--
Scott Lerman