ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:56:11 -0400
I have been doing different fantasy sports through Yahoo, but this is the
first time I have created a Fantasy Hockey (Pro) league.

I'd like to extend an invitation to all of you to join this league.  I want
to close registration by Tuesday, so if you are interested send me an e-mail
at [log in to unmask] on Monday and I'll send you all the information
privately.

Hockey related content... was there a Blue/White game played today?  If so,
what happened????

God Bless and Rest in Peace Shawn
-Deron