From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2022 09:00:00 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new program at Thomas Memorial
Library which will be taking place in-person AND virtually, tomorrow
night, *Tuesday, October
4th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Climate Interventions Workshop, with EN-ROADS
Climate Ambassador Peter Dugas*:

*Join us for an engaging and interactive Climate Policy Workshop and
explore effective and equitable solutions to the climate crisis. Peter
Dugas, En-ROADS <https://www.climateinteractive.org/en-roads/> Climate
Ambassador and Citizens’ Climate Lobby Maine State Coordinator and Liaison
to Senator Angus King, will facilitate using MIT’s En-ROADS Climate
Simulator
<https://en-roads.climateinteractive.org/scenario.html?v=22.9.0> to explore
policy options, discuss regional, national and international efforts and
lead a discussion on what each of us can do to ensure a safe and livable
future for all. This program will take place in person at the library and
will be streamed simultaneously on Zoom, for those wishing to attend
virtually.*
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/climate-interventions-workshop-with-en-roads-climate-ambassador-peter-dugas/
.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer