EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Walter Baumann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:41:58 +0100
Dear Richard,
On Boulevard Montparnasse there is, or used to be, Twann Libaire, full of Pound books in translation.
One or both of these should be helpful:
Humphrey Carpenter, Geniuses Together: American Writers in Paris in the 1920s (London: Unwin Hyman, 1987)
Arlen J. Hansen, Expatriate: A Cultural and Literary Guide to Paris of the 1920s (New York: Arcade Publishing, 1990)
There may be some more recent books.
Have fun,
Walter

Message Received: Jan 27 2010, 04:36 PM