EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Hiroko Uno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:06:20 +0900
I looked up the site of the digital typography as you suggested as below.
It is great.  However, in it the lines are arranged in a strange way:

   the 1st, the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th
   the 5th, the 6th, the 7th, the 8th
   the 9th, the 10th,....

So it is better to rearrange them.  Otherwise, you could not see the rhyme
in the poem.

Hiroko