EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:20:34 -0400
MacRich,
    The important point here is that at least one of our very important
"founding fathers", John Adams, was not so smitten by the dream of democrazy
as to be immune to the thought of the possibility of enlightened citizens
choosing a popular assembly which could potentially be despotic. And this he
was able to do in an age which did not demonstrate the most blatantly
obvious propaganda that is unexplained to us of less fortunate intellect by
an American Enterprise Institute or a Fox News. Machiavellians with skull
caps? What the hell next is coming?

Chas

p.s. Haven't you learned how to just tell someone to "fuck off". "just leave
me alone" is pitiful although it would have been a better thing for
whatsherface to have said to George  w. than "please don't kill me"- more
Garbonik.